At Cody and Sons Plumbing, Heating and Air, the health and well-being of our customers, teammates and communities is our number one priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and are committed to taking all proper precautions to protect our associates and our customers according to official guidelines and regulations as they are being communicated to the best of our ability and going above and beyond recommendations whenever possible.
As a company that is founded on servicing personal homes and businesses, we are asking customers to notify us if anyone has had symptoms that the CDC has identified as being related to the virus.
Symptoms may include fever, cough, or shortness of breath within the last 14 days. We appreciate your honesty and assistance as we do our part in helping to end this pandemic.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
- Our associates are asking all customers to notify us if anyone in their home has had symptoms that the CDC has identified as being related to the virus
- We are screening every service technician with body temperature scans and asking screening questions before allowing them to be put on the schedule on a daily basis
- We are asking that any team member who is showing any signs of infection to stay at home until cleared by a physician to return to work
- All work surfaces and especially high-touch surfaces at our office are being sanitized daily and throughout the day
- All service vehicles are being sanitized daily. Before the first service call, the inside of the vehicle cab and the back of the vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized with an industrial strength fogging application
- Whenever possible, all team members will apply the social distancing of six feet from another person
- We have mandated that all office employees work from home to help prevent the spread of the virus
- All service technicians are continuing good hygiene practices by washing hands as often as possible, wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer, and sanitizing areas before beginning work and after completing work in your home
- All field employees will wear disposable gloves and shoe protectors. We also recommend field employees wear a face mask for the safety and security of our employees and our customers while inside your home and any time the technician is working around hazardous material. We have also provided total body coveralls to the technicians for their use for those jobs requiring it or when a customer requires it
- We are accepting payment online and by phone to discourage sharing of surfaces.
- We are also offering a zero contact experience upon request.
We ask every customer when the call is being booked and again when the technician arrives if they have any special requirements or requests to further accommodate specific circumstances whenever possible